[Recurring] Sealcodings 🦭⌨️

Here we discuss our weekly meetings, where we meet offline to work on Sealcode projects and chill. Come over and bring your laptop! :computer:

The meetings usually take place at Zwierzyniecka 20, Poznań.

It’s this building:

And you enter it through this door:

Wednesday’s off, so I guess some of You will be out on Thursday, as well. We can do Sealcoding on Tuesday, if you’d like - which option do you prefer? You can select both if both are fine for you

• Tuesday 31 Oct, 17:00-20:00
  • Thursday 2 Nov, 17:00-20:00
0 voters

Ok, it’s settled - We’re meeting this Thursday, 17:00-20:00. See you then! :wave: :heart:

Who’s in for a Sealcoding session this Thursday, 17:00-20:00? :slight_smile:

The next Sealcoding session will take place this Thursday, 17:00–20:00. Who’s in? Let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram

As per usual, the next Sealcoding session will take place this Thursday, 17:00–20:00. Who’s in? Please let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

Continuing the tradition, the next Sealcoding session will take place this Thursday, 17:00–20:00. Who’s in? Please let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

The next Sealcoding session will take place this Thursday, 17:00–20:00. Who’s in? Please let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

Caution! The next Sealcoding will take part on Tuesday, December 19th, 17:00-20:00. Sorry about the change, I can’t do Thursday this week :pray: Who’s in? Please let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram

Merry Happy, everyone! This Thursday we’re having a Sealcoding session according to regular schedule, 17:00-20:00. Who’s in? :slight_smile: Let me know on the Forum or Matrix/Telegram :fire:

Happy 2024! This Thursday we’re having as per usual at 17:00-20:00. Who’s in? :slight_smile: Let me know on the Forum or Matrix/Telegram :fire:

We’re keeping the streak! Who’s in for a sealcoding session this Thursday, 17:00-20:00? Please let me know her on the forum or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

It’s another weekend already! Who’s in for a sealcoding session on Thursday, 17:00-19:30? Please let me know here on the forum or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

This week we’re doing something special! We’re kicking off a slight addition to Sealcodings: Seal Talks! A short (~15min) talk at the beginning to share some programming knowledge or to show off one’s cool sideproject :fire: I’ll kick things off with a short presentation of how I control smart lights in my home and what it can teach about asynchronous loops in JS. Reach out to me if you’d like to give a short presentation in the following weeks! We’re starting traditionally Thursday at 17:00 and will be sealcoding until 20:00. Who’s in? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This week’s Sealcoding will happen per regular schedule on Thursday, 17:00-20:00. The SealTalk of the week is going to be presented by @FilipI :blush: Please let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram if you’re coming, so I can make sure we get appropriate space. See you! :seal:

1 Like

Who’s in for SealTalk+Sealcoding session this Thursday, 17:00-20:00? @Jakski will give a SealTalk and I’ll help with onboarding all of you to the new commercial project!

1 Like

This week’s sealcoding session is taking place according to regular schedule - Thursday, 17:00-20:00! This week’s SealTalk is @Wilmhit talking about Gemini. See you on Thursday! :seal: :keyboard:

Sealcoding session this Thursday, 17:00-20:00. I’ll do a SealTalk about differences between ESM and CJS modules. Who’s in? Let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

Next Sealcoding session is Tomorrow! Thursday 17:00-20:00. This week’s SealTalk will be @Jakski’s presentation about Subresource Integrity :muscle: Who’s in? Let me know here or on Matrix/Telegram :slight_smile:

I am coming!

1 Like